Vegetable stir fry with leftover turkey meat is a perfect recipe for your Thanksgiving turkey meat and all the vegetables in your fridge! It's a healthy recipe that is super easy to put together!
6 oz turkey meat. Use dar and white meat. Rotisserie chicken is a great substitute.
1 tablespoon garlic
1/2 tablespoon lime juice
2 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce. Fish sauce can be substituted.
1 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
1/2 -1 teaspoon ground white pepper. Add more at the end if preferred more heat.
2 teaspoon sugar
1/2 cup carrot, thinly sliced works better than shredded
1/2 cup onion, sliced into 1 inch pieces
1/2 cup pea pods, leave whole or cut into halve pieces
1 cup cabbage, cut into 2 inch pieces.
1 cup broccoli, cut into 2 inch pieces.
5-6 baby corn, leave whole or cut into half pieces.
1 1/2 tablespoon oil
- Mix the sauce in a small bowl, and set aside.
- Add oil to a pan at medium-high heat. Once hot, add garlic and fry for 15-20 seconds or until lightly browned and fragrant. Add the turkey, stir, and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the crunchier vegetables to the pan. Carrot, baby corn, onion, broccoli, cook for 2 minutes until light tender.
- Add cabbage and pea pods, stir, and cook for one minute or until the vegetables are tender. Add a little bit of water, 1-2 tablespoons, to help soften the vegetables.
- Add the sauce, stir and cook for 2 minutes. More or less as you prefer your vegetables. I tend to like mine on the crunchier/raw side. Season to taste with more soy sauce, lime juice, a dash of sugar, or ground white pepper! Enjoy!
Garnishing options. Ground chili flakes, ground white pepper, and lime wedges. Enjoy!
- Use a combination of dark and white meat for extra flavors and texture.
- You can make the sauce ahead of time, stirring it up slightly before use.
- Use rotisserie chicken during a non-turkey season or for a quick weeknight meal any time of the year!
- Add scrambled eggs, ground meat, tofu, or tempeh for extra protein. It's delicious!
- Add cashew for an extra nutty texture!
** Thank you so much for visiting my blog! This is truly a passion for me. If you have enjoyed these recipes and appreciate the hard work I put into them, I would love it if you would share them with your friends! Your recommendation is the highest review I could hope for, and I’d appreciate it! **
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: Stir fry
- Method: Stir frying
- Cuisine: Thai
Keywords: thai vegetable stir fry, pad Pak roum mit, vegetable stir fry, thai stir fries