The Strawberry Roku gin and tonic cocktail is the perfect drink to add to your cocktail menu! The combined ingredients of an aromatic Roku gin compliments the sweet and lightly tangy taste of tonic and strawberry simple syrup so beautifully. It's a delicious cocktail for all seasons!
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 slice of ginger, 1 inch wide
- 1 oz Roku gin
- 1.5 oz strawberry simple syrup
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 2-4 drops of aromatic bitters. Use sparingly. Add more or less as preferred.
- 4-5 ice cubes
- 2-3 oz tonic water or club soda
- Cocktail sugar for rimming
- Squeeze lime for fresh juice and set aside.
- Muddle the ginger and kaffir lime leaves. Choose any other fresh aromatic herbs of choice here if preferred. Rosemary, sage, or thyme work great for the holidays.
- Add Roku gin, strawberry syrup, bitters, and sweetened lime juice in a cocktail shaker. Add ice, then shake until the shaker is cold. (15-30 seconds).
- Remove the top lid and pour it into a cocktail glass.
- Add tonic or bubbly water. That's it!
- Use the bitters minimally since you'll also muddle herbs that can add extra bitterness. (Lime leaves, particularly.)
- For an added tang, add more lime juice or lemonade.
- Use any tonic or bubbly water to adjust and adapt!
- Use cocktail sugar for a more decorative feel!
- Skip the bitters if you want a lighter and sweeter cocktail.
** Thank you so much for visiting my blog! This is truly a passion for me. If you have enjoyed these recipes and appreciate the hard work I put into them, I would love it if you would share them with your friends! Your recommendation is the highest review I could hope for, and I’d appreciate it! **
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: cocktails
- Method: drinks
- Cuisine: fusion, japanese
Keywords: roku gin cocktail, strawberry gin tonic, roku gin tonic drinks, roku gin, christmas cocktail, gin tonic strawberry cocktail