A perfect summer stir-fry! Light, tasty and full of flavors.
2. Soak the vermecelli noodles in noodles until soft
3. Cut the long noodle pieces with a kitchen scissors. (Optional)
4. Add the sauces to the noodles
5. Massage the sauce in with the noodles and let time marinate for 30-45 minutes.
6. Cook the noodles with oil in a wok until light golden in color.
7. Add green onions and bean sprouts to the noodles in the wok.
DONE! Garnish with sliced cabbage, bean sprouts, chili flakes & lime wedges. ENJOY!