A perfect summer treat to cool off in the summer months!
2. Add the grass jelly powder to a pot of water. Whisk together until well blended.
3. Add pandan leaves to a pot of water. Bring to boil to infuse pandan flavor.
4. Pour the jelly mixture into the pandan infused water.
5. Whisked until well combined and you a thick gelatin-like texture. Allow it to cool and form into black jelly.
6. Make brown sugar simple syrup
7. Slice the black grass jelly into small, thin pieces
8. Add grass jelly, simple syrup, ice and milk to a serving glass.