The ultimate summer recipe! Fresh, tangy, salty, and crunchy; you just can’t get better than this. The key to this recipe is to leave the vegetables in chunky pieces. You can also let it sit and marinade in the refrigerator up to 2 hours before serving to let all the sauces soak in.
- 1 can tuna (in water)
- 1 cup fresh green beans
- 1/4 large sweet onion
- 1/2 cup bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 whole lime (for juice)
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
1. Cut all the vegetables, mint included, into large chunky pieces. Combine in a bowl.
2. Combine fish sauce and lime juice in a small bowl.
3. Add the sauce and the vegetable together mix gently.
4. Add the entire can of tuna including the juice and stir gently.
5. Taste the flavor and adjust accordingly! Sprinkle with chili flakes for a little extra heat!
This dish pairs well with my super simple Thai Fried Shallot recipe. Check it out HERE
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 5
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Thai
Keywords: Tuna Salad. Summer Salad